gpicview behaves bizzare

UH uhtlmk at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 28 19:19:50 UTC 2012

You had a look at the img i attached to my first msg in this thread,
didn't you? May be it's effectively the combination with fglrx (but
that driver for me is essential since otherwise i do not have suspend
or hibernate - probably because of a kernel error). The machine which
is affected is a Samsung 535 u3c with 2 x amd A6-4455M APU running
lubuntu 12.10 amd64.