How to Turn Off Changing Desktops When Scrolling Touchpad in Lubuntu12.04 ?

Lee Gold leegold at operamail.com
Fri Oct 26 20:12:52 UTC 2012

Hi,

As I said my config file is different.

The nearest thing I can find in the file are these lines. If you install
12.04 "fresh" I'm sure you'll get the same thing. Perhaps someone could
say what to comment out? Thanks, here are lines that could be it:

      <mousebind button="A-Up" action="Click">
        <action name="GoToDesktop">
          <to>previous</to>
        </action>
      </mousebind>
      <mousebind button="A-Down" action="Click">
        <action name="GoToDesktop">
          <to>next</to>
        </action>
      </mousebind>
      <mousebind button="C-A-Up" action="Click">
        <action name="GoToDesktop">
          <to>previous</to>
        </action>
      </mousebind>
      <mousebind button="C-A-Down" action="Click">
        <action name="GoToDesktop">
          <to>next</to>
        </action>
      </mousebind>
      <mousebind button="A-S-Up" action="Click">
        <action name="SendToDesktop">
          <to>previous</to>
        </action>
      </mousebind>
      <mousebind button="A-S-Down" action="Click">
        <action name="SendToDesktop">
          <to>next</to>
        </action>
      </mousebind>