lightdm.conf documentation

carsrcoffins23 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 25 21:11:34 UTC 2012

actually, there's a handy-dandy little tool but the documentation is lacking. /usr/lib/lightdm/lightdm-set-defaults (note that's not in $PATH by default) is the tool. you can run -h as a switch to get some options and info.

there's a bug to fix the documentation, i.e. get a manpage, (and as an aside, the correct location in the file system) [1] for you guys to comment on, subscribe to, and confirm.

wxl

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lightdm/+bug/1044485