Strange Icon sizes in menu [12.10]

神癒礁湖 (Rafael Laguna) rafaellaguna at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 08:00:18 UTC 2012

There's no config file (well, it really is somewhere). You can change icons
size with LXAppearance, the tool provided at the menu. And it changes icons
sizes on every app, GTK2 and GTK3, all. So yes, it's a weird thing.

Note: testing right now a fresh new install from 12.10 ISO and it works
fine.
--
紳癒礁湖 (Rafael Laguna)
Lubuntu Artwork Team