xxxterm/xombrero

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 10 20:15:39 UTC 2012

Hiyas,

xxxterm already gets a mention on the lubuntu wiki area [1]. If someone
wants to follow up how the rename etc. is going, I'd appreciate you
updating that section. That was the general consensus last time we had a
chat about xxxterm, it is still there on our white-board from Quantal [2]
and can be looked at again as part of the 6 month cycle where we decide
what ships with 13.04.  (Let's get 12.10 out first, though)!

Regards,

Phill.
1.
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/Documentation/MinimalInstall#Low_Resource_Browser