12.10

Phill Whiteside PhillW at ubuntu.com
Mon Oct 8 18:32:36 UTC 2012

Hi Paul,

Canonical only sponsor the Ubuntu disks (For Ubuntu it will be DVD),
Lubuntu is still going to remain CD sized. The art work for 12.10 for
lubuntu has been issued[1].

We have to 'burn' our own CD's, but please do print, use or forward any and
all artwork that is done by lubuntu's fantastic art-work team. Getting the
word 'out' is how it works.

Regards,

Phill.
1. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Marketing#CD_wallet