[Lubuntu] No pulseaudio explains no local sound on LTSP clients?

John Hupp lubuntu at prpcompany.com
Tue Oct 2 16:07:23 UTC 2012

I'll grant that it's possible that I installed pulseaudio unconsciously
as a dependency for VLC or something else I was experimenting with.  So
that adds the question of whether pulseaudio is installed by default in
Lubuntu Precise.

However, for my purpose of getting LTSP running well on Lubuntu, I would
still want pulseaudio installed and ready to use by LTSP.