[Lxde-list] Prepare to release our LXDE greeter for LightDM.

Henry Gebhardt hsggebhardt at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 18:17:10 UTC 2012

> On Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 3:13 PM, PCMan <pcman.tw at gmail.com> wrote:
> > And the source is in git repo.
> >
> > http://lxde.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=lxde/ldm-gtk-builder-greeter;a=summary
> >
> > It requires LightDM >= 1.0.0 and can work nicely with the latest LightDM
> > shipped with Lubuntu 12.10.

Hi PCMan,

the greeter looks great, and I think a lightdm greeter is a good approach.

Comments:

a.) The language when started first shows up as aa_DJ, although my
LANG=POSIX. It switches to en_US only after I enter the username and hit
return.

b.) Is it intentional that config.h.in is checked into git?

c.) Finally, I need a patch for automake-1.12 that I will send in a
moment.

Thanks!
Henry