[Lxde-list] Prepare to release our LXDE greeter for LightDM.

Daniele Forsi dforsi at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 18:50:13 UTC 2012

2012/11/11 PCMan:

> And the source is in git repo.
> http://lxde.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=lxde/ldm-gtk-builder-greeter;a=summary
>
> It requires LightDM >= 1.0.0 and can work nicely with the latest LightDM
> shipped with Lubuntu 12.10.

it looks great but it eats 50-60% of CPU and the mouse pointer is jerky

the correct language is selected since the start for me but the combo
could be a little wider (I'm using LANG=it_IT.UTF-8 but the displayed
string is truncated to it_IT.U when the list is closed, it's just a
cosmetic issue because the string is entirely visible when the drop
down is open)

there are several warnings (see the output from cland in the attached
file) and last one looks like a bug:
ldm-background.c:75:32: warning: if statement has empty body [-Wempty-body]
        if(self->scaled_pixbuf);

I have done the translation to Italian, what should I put in the following line?
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"

--
Daniele Forsi