What's the easiest way to always start certain applications (e.g. LXTerminal)

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Fri Nov 16 19:25:22 UTC 2012

Hi Chris,

specifically for what you want to do head over to
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/Boot_Install_Login#How_I_can_autostart_a_program_when_logging_into_Desktop
and
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/Windows#How_do_I_assign_certain_program_to_open_to_a_desktop_.232

There's lot more stuff about 'tweaking' lubuntu at our FAQ area [1].

Regards,

Phill.
1. https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/Documentation/FAQ/