Secondary down load link

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Mon May 28 20:21:11 UTC 2012

Hi,

my apologies, it seems that when I switched the secondary server to
Security Enhanced Linux [1] enforcing to being on, a couple of iso images
in there did not have the correct file contexts. The one pertaining to
lubuntu, had, of course, to be the most important one for Lubntu :(

lubuntu-12.04-desktop-amd64.iso  - It has been corrected.

Whilst I am no longer actively involved, please do let me know if the
secondary down-load site[2] has any problems. I will continue to offer this
service for future releases. A tidy up of that simple directory listing is
on the list of things *TODO* as other iso's will also being added to it.

Regards,

Phill.
1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Security-Enhanced_Linux
2. http://thesii.org/iso/

--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw

--

Abusive E-mail? Please notify the Terms of Service monitor.