quantal artwork

紳癒礁湖 rafaellaguna at ubuntu.com
Tue May 22 17:10:35 UTC 2012

Hi, guys and girls.

I know there's a little "storm" out there about the governance. But I'm
sure we're going to overcome this and arriving to an agreement. Anyway,
our labour still go and, as said in Spain, "we take the bul by the
horns" (sorry for the topic :D). The Artwork Team is still working.
We're developing a new icon theme, improving the GTK and Openbox themes,
pre-sketching the wallpapers, and profilling the community wallpaper
pack. Once released some "beta" wallpaper I'll post a poll for choosing
the preferred one by all of us (pseudocracy or democrazy, you know).

Here's how Id like the new Lubuntu look like:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rafaellaguna/7216697940/in/photostream

Hope you like it. Must know that this is a GTK3 mockup theme, you'll
nkow that it's definitie look won't be exactly like this. We cannot get
rid off the GTK2 libraries yet.

Cheers!

PS. You must know that our ex-boss, Julien Lavergne will help me to
package some DEBs for the mentioned artwork pieces. So we're still in
good hands.

--
Go to Lubuntu blog

Go to Lubuntu.net