Community Team

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Thu May 17 00:15:46 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'd be wary of merging QA into support. QA does QA / Testing [1], they do
not offer support.

for bugs, then maybe follow https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/ReportingBugs and
decide upon what and how you structure this?

If you do look around on the lubuntu wiki area, there is a lot of
information on there as to things like that and testing
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Testing

Lubuntu has, in my little opinion, one of the best structured wiki areas
for testing / reporting bugs of any of the flavours. We worked hard on
them, they should take but a little few updates as the versions progress.

Regards,

Phill.
[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam

P.S. Walter, is life calm enough for you to read the QA emails and attend
the two meetings each week to be the Point of Contact? The Lubuntu QA team
has only ever had a co-ordinator aka liasion aka admin person.