Change in the governance

紳癒礁湖 rafaellaguna at ubuntu.com
Tue May 15 14:35:08 UTC 2012

We should discuss about this, and keepi an eye on the future. As you
said, Penguin, it's time for establish some rules and re-found it to
improve. Does anybody want to add the relevant agenda topic?

El dt 15 de 05 de 2012 a les 13:32 +0000, en/na Cyber Penguin va
escriure:

--
Go to Lubuntu blog

Go to Lubuntu.net