new lubuntu.net site available

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Sun May 13 10:02:10 UTC 2012

It appears that the technocrats have over ruled the consensus of opinion on
the grounds "if they do not like democracy, I will leave".

I've tried to bite my tongue on this one, but it has gotten to the point
that it is quite clear that any discussions / votes that we have, as the
lubuntu community count for exactly zero. So far as a certain someone said
that he would resign and thus pretty much end Lubuntu.

I do not like it, and after this last instance with a "minor" point of our
lubuntu.net area that people worked so hard on & got voted in, I am
seriously re-considering whether to drop it.

Phill.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw