Hello from the forum Staff

Piskie ub.untu at btinternet.com
Fri May 11 20:36:58 UTC 2012

On 11/05/12 21:25, Michael Rawson wrote:
> On 11/05/12 20:48, Piskie wrote:
>> Is there someone on the list that we can tall to semi-offically ?
>>
>> I have some contacts amongst the pethora of good people amongst you
>> all :)
>>
>> I am assuming that Julien would be the point of contact - is that the
>> case?
>>
>> Kind regards
>>
>> forespiskie
>>
> Julien would be a good POC, as would the Lubuntu team meetings when
> they restart.
>
> Hey piskie. :)
>
> MG&TL

Hi Michael :)

Thought as much.

If Julien can let me ahve their details that would be hugely
appreciated, long days and nights here :(

Piskie

of course if Julien does IORC the I'm generally kicking about on
#ubuntu-community-team, #ubuntuforums , #ubuntu-wiki , #xubuntu-offtopic
, #xubuntu

any of the forum staff are likely to have some idea of what the story is :)