LXDE apport work items for 12.10

Jonathan Marsden jmarsden at fastmail.fm
Wed May 9 05:43:12 UTC 2012

I took a quick look at the four work items listed in
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/lubuntu-q-work-items :

>  [stlsaint] Add Apport hooks lxdm : TODO
>   Add Apport hooks lxsession : TODO
>   Add Apport hooks lxtask : TODO
>   Add Apport hooks lxterminal : TODO

lxdm is no longer part of Lubuntu, so the first one of these is, I think
no longer appropriate.

lxsession needed an apport hook, so I wrote one... I need to figure out
where to upload it to, but I wrote it, and it seems to work for me :)

lxtask is an app with no config files or other related items that I
could find for an apport script to gather -- I don't think it really
needs one.

lxterminal already has an apport script, written by Julien.

If someone can point me at the right git or bzr repo for the lxsession
packaging, so I can contribute my source_lxsession.py file to it, I
think that's four work items taken care of :)

Jonathan