[Pcmanfm-develop] I just fixed tons of bugs in pcmanfm/libfm

Axel FILMORE axel.filmore at gmail.com
Wed May 9 03:03:26 UTC 2012

Good job :)

In case you'd be interested, this one is already fixed in Lubuntu :
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3466416&group_id=156956&atid=801864
<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3466416&group_id=156956&atid=801864>

The patch is here :
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/precise/+source/libfm/0.1.17-0ubuntu3/+files/libfm_0.1.17-0ubuntu3.debian.tar.gz

06_fix_crash_on_icon_change.patch

So you have now only 71 bugs :)

On 09/05/2012 03:10, PCMan wrote:
> Hi list,
> I just fixed tons of bugs in pcmanfm/libfm this week.
> Some patches from the community are applied, too.
> Please help test the current code in git to see if it still crashes so
> often.
> I think things are improved now.
> My laptop was broken last two weeks.
> Now it's fixed and I can do coding again.
> Luckily I got some more spare time this month.
> There are still more than 70 bugs, but I'll try to fix as many of them
> as I can.
> Let's keep marching toward 1.0 stable release.
> :-)

> Live Security Virtual Conference

Axel FILMORE
         https://github.com/afilmore