new lubuntu.net site available

Geoffrey computergeoffrey at zoho.com
Sat May 5 09:52:39 UTC 2012

Some proposals:

* make the icons at the left a bit smaller
* make the header smaller, it's really too big. maybe you can move the lubuntu logo a bit lower so that you can remove the space above documentation and so on.
* maybe you can place the twitter icon to the right of contact?

Kind regards,
Geoffrey

---- Aan Sat, 05 May 2012 10:29:03 +0200 Mario Behling <mb at mariobehling.de> schreef ----

Dear all,

a new version of the lubuntu.net website is available now. I wrote
some more background info about the design, set up, content and idea
behind the site:
http://lubuntu.net/blog/lubuntunet-new-website-drupal-7

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this version in progress and
especially to Kanliot, Jared, Phill and others I may have forgotten as
well as to Rudy and Michael from Osuosl and Thanh Nguyen from the
Drupal community.

All the best,

Mario