Lubuntu 12.04 beta 2: "USB detach bug"

selairi at gmail.com selairi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 09:11:37 UTC 2012

Finally I have done a deb package. Then you can install the script and
go to Lubuntu/Accesories/Extract pendrive icon.

You can add icon to panel, see attached image.

Installer is in:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4134722/blog/usb-detach_0.1_all.deb

Source code is in:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4134722/blog/usb-detach-0.1.tar.gz

I'm reading documentation for ubuntu ppa.

Thanks