Autologin feature enabled 12.04

Chris cyber.druif at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 15:17:41 UTC 2012

If you could come to IRC that would be awesome, makes things go faster.
Like does it ask for login credentials when booting up or when you come
back after the screensaver kicked in? The second issue can be "easily"
fixed by not locking the screen after the screensaver kicks in. Maybe it's
worth investigating what Linux Mint had done to get it working properly and
send out bug-fixes to the earlier releases. But first we need to triage
this properly.
Again, it would be very awesome if you could join IRC to discuss this and
get this sorted.

With metta, Chris