WOW Lubuntu!

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 12:28:31 UTC 2012

Hello Michael,

It's a pleasure to be back and work with you and everyone else ;)

On another note, it may be wise to have a reporter on Lubuntu team meetings
> and extract newsbytes for posting. Not everyone is aware of the meetings.

For someone who came up with this idea, it's actually a +1 not 0 :D

What I meant by "Support" you don't really have to post that yourself or
learn how to do that, but by helping with ideas, a tip or news about
Lubuntu Software News for example, you are actually helping and supporting
big time.

As I said, I will do the posting and ALL the facebook job (I've been on
facebook since day one and I'm an expert or let's say very good when it
comes to it) but I need the team to provide me with news, etc etc.

If you, for example, can extract the important news from the weekly
meeting, discuss it with the team and send it across for publishing, that
is indeed a huge support if you ask me :)

So, let me know what you think and if you would like to join the
communication team in case you are not already a member, send a request and
I will approve you right away :)

By the way, your idea is amazing and this is indeed what I need and what
Lubuntu and its users need. Not only with WOW Lubuntu but all the other
channels.

**