pcmanfm Testing

Greg Faith gregfaith at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 03:01:57 UTC 2012

Open as Root

*Case ID: *pfm-006

   1.

   Click on the sidebar menu, select *Desktop*.
   2.

   Click on *Tools* on the menu.
   3.

   Click on *Open Current Folder as Root*. A new window should appear.
   4.

   Enter your password, and click on *Ok*. A new window of the files
   manager should appear in the current location, *with a yellow address
   bar.*

   *
   *
   This was done on a recent install Lubuntu precise desktop amd64
   20120325..

   Is this (yellow address bar) still correct?  What I noticed was a set of
   keys on the left while testing the Open as Root..
   Could someone check this? Should I file a bug?   Just one of my
   questions..

   nm_geo Greg