PCManFM and Removable Devices

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 21 02:05:37 UTC 2012

Hi Karl,

Those bugs *should* time out, but there is a limited number of people on
the bug-triaging team.

I think it is worthy to be mentioned at the next meeting but I will not be
there.

@ Julien, possibly we could have a 'sprint' on out standing pcmanfm bugs?
Can you check to see when pcman or the 'pcmanfm-devel' list would be
available to do this.

Regards,

Phill.

--