Changing keyboard layouts is possible!

amjjawad HOOHAA amjjawad at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 10:11:32 UTC 2012

Not really, I'm afraid :)

English is the default selection and when you choose another language from
the left say French, this will be the 2nd keyboard layout. Please read what
is written here: http://i53.tinypic.com/e9z2af.jpg
It says "Keyboard Layout" on the top :)

After I choose my keyboard layout which is my native language, once I
finish the installation, I just need to press "Alt+Shift" and that is all.
Usually, English is the default language that I use on computer daily but
of course I need to use my native language from time to time :)

As for Lubuntu 12.04, as I mentioned, I must test it myself to see what is
going on. I was away and didn't test Lubuntu for ... more than 5 weeks now.
Hope I can start testing again today.

Thanks!

P.S.
Please click "Reply to all" when you want to reply :)

--
Best Regards,

*amjjawad*
Lubuntu One Stop Thread <http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1844755>