Few questions

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Thu Mar 15 20:47:50 UTC 2012

Hi,

apologies for the delay, I've just got a set of emails dated 2 days ago
through.

For the right clicking of you desktop issue please have a read of
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/Documentation/FAQ/Guides#Right-clicking_on_desktop_pulls_up_a_menu_that_is_missing_the_.22Desktop_Preferences.22_option_and_now_I_can.27t_change_my_wallpaper

In that FAQ there are also some other hints and tips that crop up often.

Regards,

Phill.