Artwork update

UH uhtlmk at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 13 17:39:04 UTC 2012

I did as we were asked, powerbook g4 17" (with radeon card and the
connected problems). Result:

No change for the black background in many programs independently what
theme i use. Same goes for the - restyled - loginwindow. It's still dark
but changes to lightgrey with black font (pretty nice, but may be it could
be a little bit smaller, for my taste) when i activate the high contrast
option.