Recommended applications

Daniel Brady darthbradysmail at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 21:04:47 UTC 2012

I think keeping mtpaint is good enough. If users want more, it is simple enough to add it with synaptic or the LSC. The first two things I usually grab are gimp and LibreOffice. At the most of anything gets changed, maybe just add the "install (software title)" shortcut in the menu, like most Distros do with Firefox or chromium. That way we dont have to use the space to have the program installed, but still offer a way to new users to easily and quickly get the software. For many newcomers just looking at the live cd, seeing the link and knowing its readily available in this manner is a good tool to push them to install the Distro ;)

Daniel Brady (iPhone)
darthbradysmail at gmail.com