[Lubuntu-qa] Non-pae testing

Greg Faith gregfaith at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 20:17:49 UTC 2012

Hi there Steven glad you are trying that non-pae mini.iso.. I wish i had a
good answer for you the ethernet wired connection is the only way i know
too get the initial install working.  Now if we had a alternate or desktop
iso with non-pae kernel we could get that b43 working after the install.. I
do it all the time on alternate or desktop.. But mini.iso is a different
dude.

I just did another non-pae install yesterday and it works well, but it is
certainly confused.. I have the unity-greeter as a login for now... crazy
huh...

I think i will change out my hard drive and do a build from the
lubuntu-core today.

Keep on pluggin'

nm_geo Greg