gtk bug

神癒礁湖 rafaellaguna at ubuntu.com
Fri Mar 2 16:56:09 UTC 2012

I found it. After having no response at all from GTK people (sorry for
saying like this, but actually is what happens) I figured it out from
ArchLinux people. It seems that syntax specification are now very more
strict on definitions. That means that every theme must have a complete
re-work. This is what I achieved for now in our theme:

http://i.imgur.com/W2OUp.png

As you can see, the black backgrounds are gone. So, now I have to
re-define one by one every element. But I hope to finish it early. My
apologies (and I suppose the GTK's ones because of no adviceing it) on
this issue. The users always get the worst part of it.

--
Go to rafaellaguna.com

Go to Lubuntu.net