GetLubuntu

Karl Anliot kanliot at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 04:09:21 UTC 2012

> also tied into processor power). I'm going to wet my finger, see which way
> the wind is blowing and suggest that anyone with less than 512MB uses the

I'm supposed to lecture the QA officer about testing?  How did I get here?
700-750 is the documented value from Ubuntu QA.  This isn't about
trade-offs, involving good performances. It's about crashing the
installer, the first time the user uses it.

This isn't some mystical value i've popped out of my head.  It comes
by creating a 512MB vm and crashing the installer. Many times.