Changes to the default installation

Julien Lavergne gilir at ubuntu.com
Fri Jun 29 18:20:42 UTC 2012

Le 06/29/2012 10:19 AM, ∅ a écrit :
> i'm not sure lxfind or lxscreenshot are there yet, but i might be interested in the occasional assist on packaging if you want to provide links.
Code is here if you want to contribute :
https://code.launchpad.net/lxfind
https://code.launchpad.net/lxscreenshot

>> > * Switch back to depends only for the seed and the meta-package
>> > components. It means removing 1 package part of the seed will remove the
>> > meta-package. We had bugs on the ISO generation when using recommends on
>> > the seed, which I would like to avoid this time (well, nobody want to
>> > investigate them since we are using a confusing combination of features,
>> > not really design to work together)
> i'm curious about this. could you point at some links to the bugs?
For example, this one
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lubuntu-meta/+bug/967348
which disappear mysteriously. But it's just an example, we had several
bugs like this, packages present in the seed, but not on the ISO.

Regards,
Julien Lavergne