Changes to the default installation

Julien Lavergne gilir at ubuntu.com
Fri Jun 29 18:16:09 UTC 2012

Le 06/29/2012 06:11 PM, Alexander Andjelkovic a écrit :
> Absolutely! If you or anyone with ISO knowledge can redirect me to the
> location of the current images that are displayed, I'll gladly fix
> this issue and also include Audacious (as Jean-Pierre requested).
It's here :
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubiquity-slideshow/ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu/html/files/head:/slideshows/lubuntu/

But, if you want to update the texts of the slideshow, please propose
something for all the items / slides :-) It's only html files.
I'll be very happy if we can refresh the slideshow, I think anyone
interested can work on this, making proposal(s) on the list, so everyone
can participate. The deadline is Beta 1, to be able to translate the
content properly.

Regards,
Julien Lavergne