'The folder could not be opened' Lubuntu 12.04 64-bit error

abhijit dhawale tijybba at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 06:49:52 UTC 2012

Hi,

Since i uninstalled Lubuntu couple of days a go ( so now it is not a
problem),  but i appreciate your hard work  and  also keen on trying it
again, so i wanted to report a bug ( though in this unusual way since i
uninstalled it) if at all it is, just to make sure it gets attention for
further development.

It is as follows:
I am getting a error window stating LAUNCH ERROR while trying to open other
partition (ntfs , ext4) from desktop with description as follows.
`Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application
did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply,
the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.`
Also my network connection is working properly and it is couple of days
Fresh installation alongside Ubuntu 12.04 .

I did posted it as question on AskUbuntu here
http://askubuntu.com/questions/149420/the-folder-could-not-be-opened-lubuntu-12-04-64-bit-error,
but was unanswered, so i decided to report to Lubuntu Team.

I apologise if it is a stupid question , since i am a recent beginner in
using Linux based OS.