Lubuntu control center, some ideas

Julien Lavergne gilir at ubuntu.com
Mon Jun 25 21:34:17 UTC 2012

Le 06/25/2012 11:30 PM, Julien Lavergne a écrit :
> Options looks fine in this case.
>
> You can have by default all the applications in the control center,
> order by their categories in the desktop file. If it finds a
> X-LXDE-Settings, it will be forced to be ordered by this key. Also, you
> can add an option to show only applications with X-LXDE-Settings.
>
> But you should bring this discussion on LXDE mailing list, it's not
> specific to Lubuntu.
Oh, and to be more precise, I'm thinking on something more like this :

[Desktop Entry]
Type=Application
Name=Customize Look and Feel
GenericName=Customize Look and Feel
Comment=Customizes look and feel of your desktop and applications
Icon=preferences-desktop-theme
Exec=lxappearance
NotShowIn=GNOME;XFCE;
StartupNotify=true
Categories=Settings;DesktopSettings;GTK;
X-LXDE-Settings=Look & Feel

Which is only an example for the discussion.

Regards,
Julien Lavergne