Lubuntu control center, some ideas

Julien Lavergne gilir at ubuntu.com
Mon Jun 25 21:30:56 UTC 2012

Le 06/25/2012 09:50 AM, Stephen Smally a écrit :
> Well, can you (all) give me a suggestion? Should l-c-c consider
> X-LXDE-Settings only or all the Settings apps? The problem is that
> lubuntu may use some configuration apps that are not lxde-specific
> (e.g.: the language selection). May i have to make a poll on the
> mailing list or some poll-site?
Options looks fine in this case.

You can have by default all the applications in the control center,
order by their categories in the desktop file. If it finds a
X-LXDE-Settings, it will be forced to be ordered by this key. Also, you
can add an option to show only applications with X-LXDE-Settings.

But you should bring this discussion on LXDE mailing list, it's not
specific to Lubuntu.

Regards,
Julien Lavergne