downlaod page

Mon Jun 25 00:36:01 UTC 2012

All:

I was surprised when I created a bootable USB of Lubuntu 12.04, that it
didn't give me the option of trying out Lubuntu.  It only gave me the
option of installing.

With Ubuntu, I am able to create a bootable USB that allows me to 'try
out' Ubuntu, and install (by clicking on the desktop icon if I choose to
do so.

I assumed that Lubuntu had taken away that option, so I never tried to
create another bootable USB drive of Lubuntu.

- Aere