Problem with upgrade of Lubuntu 11.10 to 12.04

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Sun Jun 24 23:04:41 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm glad it has been resolved. But, for future reference... if you are
offered a 'partial update' [1], don't do it! You can land, as you did, in
the land of 'odd things happening'. The rule is as relevant now as it was
when they guys wrote that information. As to why that happened in your
case, I wish I had an easy answer. Maybe one of the devs can look into it.

Regards,

Phill.
1.http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1343434