Problem with upgrade of Lubuntu 11.10 to 12.04

Sun Jun 24 22:52:14 UTC 2012

Jonathan:

I just upgraded what used to be my primary Lubuntu partition from 11.10
to 12.04, and encountered no problems similar to what I ran into with
qjackctl being marked obsolete.

This system also has virtual-box, and there were no instances of it
dying in a "cc1" step.

I don't know why the prior upgrade I did wanted to mark qjackctl as
obsolete, but this upgrade did no such thing.

Based on that testing, I have concluded that the problem I encountered
does not always happen, and may not be a problem.

- Aere