downlaod page

Karl Anliot kanliot at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 19:38:45 UTC 2012

> Probably a separate issue, but are you sure "900MB" is right for a default graphical install? I've never had a problem when I had 512MB...

Jean-Baptiste Lallement, one of Canonical's QA people gave 700-750 as
the number needed to install Kubuntu reliably.  This number changes if
you have a swap area.  I added 200 just in case someone chooses "Try
Lubuntu" (it is the default option)

I've locked up Ubiquity in 512MB, without running the livecd.  That's
without multitasking, just running 'install lubuntu'
:(