Admin stuff - Main Lubuntu

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Sun Jun 24 12:54:00 UTC 2012

Hi Jose,

in terms of work it is little, just respond to the emails you get each time
someone applies to join and accept them :) As I said, a boring job but one
that needs doing whilst the area remains a moderated one. It may be that
the team decide to ditch the facility to have a ppa and make it open, but
until then it is needed :)

Regards,

Phill.