Would like reporting bugs to be more intuitive

Thu Jun 21 16:43:59 UTC 2012

Mika:

The method you informed me of sounds really great.  I wish I had known
it when I spent over two hours trying to report a bug (that didn't cause
a crash) on Lubuntu.

That two hours I spent was not productive.  At the end of that search, I
was still unable to figure out how to report a non-crash bug in Lubuntu
itself (not one of the installed packages).

I will save your e-mail in my info-gems directory.  That information is
great news!

- Aere