"free" list provider

Mika Suomalainen mika.henrik.mainio at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 21 15:04:36 UTC 2012

On 20.06.2012 22:23, Ryan Gauger wrote:
> We would need Yahoo Groups/Google Groups because of the top
> posting/HTML emails (although I think Yahoo Group emails are by
> default in HTML).

I don't understand this logic. As far as I know, Google Groups uses
topposting and HTML by default when emails are sent to users.

I'm not sure does Yahoo Groups have web interface, I am using only the
email interface with PGPNET.

> There are a lot of email clients and email providers which top post
> by default, making it harder to email the group. the iOS Mail app
> top-posts by default, and I cannot find a way to bottom-post. I
> have tapped under the entire email before, trying to bottom-post,
> but cannot seem to figure it out.

I am happy that Thunderbird / Icedove is one of those which chose to
bottom-post by default :).

K9 mail is sadly one of those, which send HTML and toppost by default
(yes, I know that Thunderbird / Icedove sends HTML by default, unless
you install Enigmail and run the wizard and allow it to start sending
plaintext or set plaintext sending manually) .:(.

- --
[Mika Suomalainen](https://mkaysi.github.com/) ||

NOTICE! I am on mobile broadband with very limited time, so I cannot
read emails very much.
The best time to contact me is probably week ends when I have better
connectivity with good luck.

[gpg --keyserver pool.sks-keyservers.net --recv-keys
4DB53CFE82A46728](http://mkaysi.github.com/PGP/key.txt) ||
[Why do I sign my
emails?](http://mkaysi.github.com/PGP/WhyDoISignEmails.html) ||
[Please don't send