Would like reporting bugs to be more intuitive

Mika Suomalainen mika.henrik.mainio at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 21 14:16:55 UTC 2012

Hi,

On 19.06.2012 17:05, Ryan Porter wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> From a relative newcomer's perspective, it would be nice if there
> were a link or button the the front page of lubuntu.net that takes
> you right to the bug reporting page in launchpad, instead of having
> to dig through the wiki looking for a link.
>
> Just a thought,
>
> Ryan

I don't understand what do you mean by looking for link in a wiki. To
report a bug you open terminal (or press alt + f2) and give command
"ubuntu-bug <package>" and follow the instructions.

If you search for a way to report bug using web interface, you are
reporting bugs wrong way, because some information which might be
necressary isn't attached automatically to the bug report.

- --
[Mika Suomalainen](https://mkaysi.github.com/) ||

NOTICE! I am on mobile broadband with very limited time, so I cannot
read emails very much.
The best time to contact me is probably week ends when I have better
connectivity with good luck.

[gpg --keyserver pool.sks-keyservers.net --recv-keys
4DB53CFE82A46728](http://mkaysi.github.com/PGP/key.txt) ||
[Why do I sign my
emails?](http://mkaysi.github.com/PGP/WhyDoISignEmails.html) ||
[Please don't send