"free" list provider

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Wed Jun 20 22:26:38 UTC 2012

::SIGH::

yet another discussion on discussions....

*WE HAVE GROUPS*

Each group has a mailing list.[1]

I really do fail to see the need to make 'more' teams / more emailing
groups. We do not have even have enough co-ordinators for the existing
ones. Yet you go over this time and time again..... Let me enlighten you
all.

To repeat what has been said, our sub teams are working together (and in
peace). Arguments as to where to post top or bottom are about the
999,999,999th item on the things that anyone to do with lubuntu working and
being developed, it is on the same level of being a troll who points out
peoples spelling mistakes.

*SOME OF US CARE AND ARE GRATEFUL OF PEOPLE TELLING US THEIR EXPERIENCE OF
USING LUBUNTU. AS THEY WILL HELP IT MADE BETTER. WE DO NOT CARE WHERE THEY
POST THEIR EXPERIENCES WITH LUBUNTU ON A MAILING LIST; AS LONG AS THEY DO.*

*Insanity: Repeating the same action/process over and over again expecting
different results.*

Phill.
1.https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/SubTeams