"free" list provider

Mika Suomalainen mika.henrik.mainio at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 20 15:48:03 UTC 2012

On 18.06.2012 23:49, Jared Norris wrote:
> On 19 June 2012 06:27, Martin Bagge / brother <brother at bsnet.se>
> wrote:
>> I might be ignorant but I have two questions, not super simple
>> but at least they need to be answered soon.
>>
>> 1. What are the technical problems with the current list? (if
>> possible; break that down to a checklist of pros and cons for the
>> current versus the solution you would like)
>
> None, the technical problems of this list is that some users can't
> seem to work out how to bottom post. I'm not sure what the issue
> is, every mail client I've used took 5 seconds on google to figure
> it out.

There is one, https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/996581 . And you
forgot that some users can't find the options to send plaintext in
their email clients.

>> 2. Do you seriously belive that lubuntu would leave the ubuntu
>> infrastructure? Why?
>>
>> -- /brother http://martin.bagge.nu
>>

> So I'm not the only one scratching my head over this?

No, you aren't.

- --
[Mika Suomalainen](https://mkaysi.github.com/) ||

NOTICE! I am on mobile broadband with very limited time, so I cannot
read emails very much.
The best time to contact me is probably week ends when I have better
connectivity with good luck.

[gpg --keyserver pool.sks-keyservers.net --recv-keys
4DB53CFE82A46728](http://mkaysi.github.com/PGP/key.txt) ||
[Why do I sign my
emails?](http://mkaysi.github.com/PGP/WhyDoISignEmails.html) ||
[Please don't send