Leadership

Hugo Masse massexy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 14:53:05 UTC 2012

On 20/06/2012, Julien Lavergne <gilir at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Le 20 juin 2012 à 01:31, nothingspecial <nothingspecialsemail at gmail.com> a
> écrit :
>
>> The lack of leadership at the moment seems to be harming Lubuntu.
>
> I'm curious, what harm exactly ?
> It's not because people don't write on the ml or don't participate to the
> useless top posting debate that nothing is done in the background.
>
> Regards,
> Julien Lavergne

I also agree on that. When I proposed to moderate the list (which is
not the same as being its leader) and they told me to make a proposal,
I double checked the purpose of the list.

https://lists.ubuntu.com/ On this page its listed under "Community
Support" and is defined as " Lubuntu Help and User Discussions" and in
the last few days I have seen that happen more than once. That's why I
didn't carry on with my proposal. It's not necessary.

This is not a social list, for that purpose there is the facebook
page, nor is it a dev list.

Hugo Masse