Leadership

Stephen Smally eco.stefi at fastwebnet.it
Wed Jun 20 12:59:07 UTC 2012

Il 20/06/2012 14:53, Martin Bagge / brother ha scritto:

I curiously agree with you, we just need to organize, a leader is
unuseful in such things. In my opinion (as i already wrote), we should
create real sub teams, and each sub team should have a way to
communicate (at least a wiki page, since a mailing list for each
sub-team is too complicated) and a team master which keep people in contact.

Stephen Smally