"free" list provider (was: Re: Is there a problem with the mailing list

Hugo Masse massexy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 10:23:59 UTC 2012

** top posting happens too much because of impossibility to
bottom-post. (Will be solved if there's also a HTML website where you
can read and reply to messages.
** People are complaining about text / HTML. (If we have a online
website were you can reply, this problem is not present)

You can read all messages by thread, date, author or subject here: