Recent Documents/ Openbox windows

Jean-Pierre Vidal Piesset jpxsat at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 04:31:14 UTC 2012

2012/6/19 matt davis <mtthwldvs at gmail.com>:
> After some digging around I found the "recent documents" file is located at /root/.local/share/recently-used.xbel. >
> http://crunchbanglinux.org/forums/topic/12516/recently-used-files-problems/
> This is a script to be added to the Openbox desktop right click menu (does not work for LXDE right click menu or menu panel applet). Just make a .sh file of the script and use obmenu package to add it as a pipe-menu. Hopefully it will help the fellow who got his workmates to switch over to Lubuntu. I would hate to see them turned off to Linux because of a silly little menu.

Nice :)

I'm that fellow and I SO much thank you for your help so far... now, I
should edit openbox menu file and add the script? how's that gonna
work in Lubuntu? I should then show the WM menu with the right click?

Maybe there's somebody out there capable and willing to add that
script to lxmenu :D ??